emilydee

Ioan Slavici
The Messenger
Markus Zusak
Babe in Boyland - Jody Gehrman

Getting over the cover issues I have, I want to say that this book was really fun and entertaining.
I could've finished it in one sitting if I didn't have other stuff to do because it was fast paced and not boring at all.
I admit I didn't really like Natalie (the main character) at first, but after a while I ended up really enjoying her. The experience she's been through really helped her see things better and also be a much better person, too.
The book reminded me of 'She's the Man' quite often, like all the people who've seen the movie, I guess, but it didn't bother me that much.
I liked Natalie's friends, Chloe and Darcy, the pink haired girl, and I enjoyed all of Nat's embarassing experiences in 'boy land'. It also made me wonder what would I look like as a guy and what would I do if I was in the situations she was in.
Emilio was great and Tyler, Max and Earl were pretty cute.

I can't really rate it higher because it wasn't a perfect book, it had it's flaws. All in all, I enjoyed it and I had some laugh out loud moments, so that's gotta count for something.